[-=”41st Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine 2018 – Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital Board Review” price=”10″]
41st Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine 2018 – Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital Board Review
- With more than 120 interactive lectures, case discussions, and board preparation sessions, this program is one of the most comprehensive reviews of internal medicine offered by the clinical faculty of Harvard Medical School.
- ABIM Certification or Recertification: a thorough, proven preparatory course for passing the ABIM board examination
- Test-taking strategies and skills development
- Understand key areas of internal medicine and prepare for your ABIM board exams with this comprehensive update. Ideal for MOC!
The 41st Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine covers a broad spectrum of topics and provides deep insight into current trends in internal medicine. Led by a renowned internist, Ajay K. Singh, MBBS, FRCP (UK), MBA, it will significantly reinforce your knowledge of core concepts with presentations covering all the major subspecialty areas of internal medicine. It will help you to better:
1) Apply the latest recommended guidelines in clinical practice
2) Perform differential diagnosis of complex clinical presentations
3) Define pathophysiology as it applies to management of clinical problems
4) Identify and integrate current therapeutic options for specific disorders, including end-of-life care Pass ABIM board certification/recertification examinations
Sessions and board preparation span all major fields of internal medicine and are led by Harvard Medical School’s most distinguished clinical faculty in the fields of:
ALLERGY and IMMUNOLOGY
GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE